introductory class for UW Bothell web publishers who use Kentico to maintain web pages for the their department, program or school. In this hands-on class you will:
- Create, edit and delete pages
- Create and edit text (copy and paste as text, headings, styles, templates)
- Manage images (insert, delete, resize, set text alignment)
- Create and edit: web, content, file and email links
- Practice page management (Checkout, Save ,Undo checkout and Publish)
- Become familiar with online resources (Kentico documentation, UWB branding guidelines, image libraries)
PrerequisitesBefore registering for this class you must have an active Kentico account and rights to the web pages that you will be editing.
If you're not sure or need to create an account have your supervisor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
requesting Kentico access and editing rights. In the email please have your supervisor include your name, UW email address and the files that you need to edit. The files are generally by program, for example, IAS, Business, Nursing, Admissions, Student Life.
: March 8, 2013Time
: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m..Location
: Learning Technologies Studio located on the second floor of the library in LBA-203